Tuesday, January 17, 2012

eBay Auctions for the week of 1/16





So this week I got 3 auctions up right now on eBay for sale. We've got a burlesque pinup, Black Canary, and old school Firestar. All of these pieces are original art pieces done by myself on 8.5 x 11 high end cardstock paper. The starting bids for each auction are really low. All the pencil, ink and greytone auctions this year are going to have starting bids of $.99, and the full color auctions are always going to be $5. I want to make my artwork affordable for those that can't just drop $100-300 on my bigger pieces. All the money made off this artwork will be going toward the production of The Seven comic and Obsidian Studios. So if you can, please go and bid and support my cause! You can follow this link here ------> eBay Auctions for 1/16/12 or you can go to the eBay link at the top of the page here!

Thanks folks, I'll talk to you later!

No comments: