Sunday, August 31, 2008

Month in Review


So I put up the last pic of the month that I have done here. It is of Bane, one of the Bat-Villians. I had a lot of fun drawing and doing so many different things this month. I am almost a few pages done with putting together the sketchbook, and I can't wait to see how those will turn out.

I had a good time this month. It's only unfortunate that so many celebrities died this month, but other than that, it seems good. I am learning more everyday, and striving to perfect mine, and other art styles. I hope to learn much in the coming months. I have a lot to look forward to I think.

September is going to bring a lot of good things I think. Things in my personal life seem to be taking a turn for the better, and along with that, a lot of my favorite TV shows are coming back on. Can we say 'HEROES'? I can! Also as far as my art goes, my sketchbook will be getting released, and hopefully, I will have a functioning website to put up my new webcomics. I have a lot of work to do, but I look forward to it. I know I am up to the task, and will get a lot done.

Be back next month...

No comments: