Friday, August 29, 2008

Cover

So I have finally made the cover for my new sketchbook that I'm putting together right now. I made 2 concepts, and I am happy with the final one that I chose. I downloaded a 30 day trial of Photoshop CS3, so that means, i'm gonna take 30 days that I have and put together my White Ninja Guy webcomics, and try to finish up this sketchbook so that I can have it out by the end of the month. I also am gonna try to go ahead and color some pics that I have piled up that I want to get done too. So anyways, I wanted to get a blog done before the end of the month, and so here it is. Here is the image of the final choice for my new sketchbook.



I am thinking that this looks more sleek and professional. This is going to be the first of a few sketchbooks that I am going to be putting together. I hope that they sell. I am going to be making a total of 30 books, and I will be doing it print on demand. I don't want to have sketchbooks sitting up in my house collecting dust you know? Anyways, thanks for taking a look.

Be back later...

No comments: