Sunday, December 7, 2008

White Ninja Guy - 2009

So, today I just made the new cover to White Ninja Guy: Battles. This is going to be the official first issue of the book, and I have decided to go forth with the storyline that I started. I am doing a lot of thinking as far as where I want the book to go, and hope to pull off the things that I had in mind. There are going to be a lot of battles that are going to have some familiar characters, and toward the end of the story, I will be introducing a new villain to the mix. Someone that will be a true nemesis for White Ninja Guy. I hope that I can pull off making this entertaining, and cool at the same time.



The cover here is the proposed cover that will be going up in January of 2009. Possibly by that time, I will be hosting the site on both Smackjeeves.com and on my own personal art site. This cover might be changed, and then again, it might not be. But so far, I am liking it. So this is the beginning of what is going to be happening, and I have to admit, I am a bit excited. Can't wait!

Be back later...

No comments: