Friday, December 26, 2008

New Styles


I have been trying to do new forms of art for the past few weeks, and I have to say... EPIC FAIL FACE!!! I am trying to paint in a new way, to add to my artistic versatility as I want to be able to do all forms of art that appeal to me, and I am finding that I suck face. I am going to keep practicing, and I hope to get better, but sometimes, I just wish that I could get some 1 on 1 training to get it right. I have been doing tutorials and finding stuff on You Tube, and Deviant Art, and they have been a bit helpful. So I'm gonna keep up with the fight, and see where it takes me, you know? Someone out there seems to like my stuff. Both my fail pieces have been faved by at least 1 person, so it can't be TOO bad I guess. Anyways, here they are if you would like to check them out.


No comments: