Saturday, December 6, 2008

Looking forward...


Well, there is a lot going on with me right now. I'm sure you all that read this blog notice this, as I have not posted in a while. But right now, I am looking forward to what is in store for the future. I am going to be a freelance comic artist, so that I can have the freedom to do what I need to do, and what I like to do. I have decided to continue White Ninja Guy starting next year, and am deciding whether to take him in a whole new direction, or just continue with the story that is going on now with White Ninja Guy: Battles. I was going to join up with my best friend (brother) and his studio that he created called Masterminds Studios. But I decided to just take a step back and be a fan. The comic thing as a career doesn't appeal to me like it used to as it is such a hard career to get into, and again it doesn't give me the freedom that I want. I have been doing some art, and it has been fun. Rocket and Bounce here is some of my new work... Check out Cranky Octopus.com to see the comics yourself! Stellar ish! Anyways, catch you all later!

No comments: