Friday, March 14, 2014

Don't Call it a Comeback!

I actually HAVE been here for years. Just as of late, I have been re-inspired to pick up the pencil again. I'm going to try and post more often when I can. I don't have internet, so when I get it, I will post. Today, I went through a lot of my art stuff, and found a couple of blank sketch cards that I never got around to drawing on. And since I haven't drawn sketch cards in a while, I thought it would be fun to do some cute simple cards, and throw them up on my ETSY page, and see if I can sell them or something to make a lil extra cash on the side. So we will see how that goes. Below is a pic of the simple finished cards in all their glory.


So with that being said, if you like anything you see, stop by the ETSY store and pick it up!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/IDWalkerArtSales

Also, to let you all know, I am exclusively using Instagram as my main social media outlet for showcasing my art and such. So please, check out my Instagram that showcases my artwork, and follow me. If you really like my work, tell others as well! You can find me as @idwalkerart

I'll be right back...

Ian W.

No comments: