Tuesday, April 1, 2014

30 Sketches of April and other projects

So a new month is here and I am doing a couple of projects to keep myself occupied and something that will help me improve in my art. One of them is something called #30sketchesofApril. Everyday I'm going to be posting a daily sketch and sharing it across all my platforms online. I'm down for the challenge for sure and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can come up with. Below is the first lineart drawing of Princess Jasmine from Disneys Aladdin. You can follow me in this project on Instagram where I put up the majority of my work. Follow me there @idwalkerart.


Another project I'm doing is more for personal use and it's called The Pose Bible. Since I'm going to be doin a lot of art and commission work in the future I need a quick reference and something to build my visual library to draw anything I need to on the fly. So I'm creating a sketchbook full of various poses and things so I have the ultimate reference at my fingertips. So far I have over 100 poses done in two days. I think that's cool!

On Instagram I will be marketing myself and my artwork on a major scale as I am now taking major strides to make this a bit of a career for myself. So any support would be wonderful! If u like what I do let me know and don't hesitate to share with others. You can't buy? Then still support and tell others about me and see if they are interested. I want to inspire and be inspired by creating awesome and quality artwork for everyone!

See you next time!
Ian W.

No comments: