Monday, July 23, 2012

Harleyquin - Warmup Sketch 1


This is a warmup sketch that I did to start out my day. This was done on high quality 8.5 x 11 cardstock paper, with Copic Liners, and colored with Copic Markers. Harley has always been a fun character for me to draw. This is for sale in my new Big Cartel shop for only $20! Go grab it now! I'm going to be selling all my warm up sketches there from now on, so watch the blog here, or my twitter to see when I put a new one up!


Saw Dark Knight rises last night, and it was AH-MAZIIIING!!! Will definitely go see it at least one more time. And to me hands down the best Batman film Nolan has made. Very well done, and very well executed. Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!!! More on this later! In the meantime, let me know what you guys think of my drawing.

No comments: