Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Artistic Inspiration: Drake - Take Care

I'm gonna be a bit off of the mark right now, and do some thing I have wanted to do for a while, and talk about something different, which is another love of mine... MUSIC!

I LOVE RnB, and I love certain kinds of rap. Most of it is garbage right now because I think it all talks about the same things... Girls, Money, Drugs, etc...

I have been listening to Drake's new album, Take Care, and though I still can't call myself a Drake fan, I can tell you that I really really enjoyed this album. This album had a straight line of hearts going down as I liked nearly every track on this album. It had heart, talked about real life things I could relate to. The beats were really nice, and it showed off this dude's singing ability. My favorite track is Headlines, and my favorite line "Shout out to the asian girls, so let the lights Dim Sum." I fell out of my chair when I heard that line.

I wanted to talk about something different on this blog and let you guys know a bit more about me as an artist and what inspires me when I do my artwork. This is one of the things I have been listening to that have helped me to push the envelope on my artwork. Got more pics coming soon though!

No comments: