Thursday, March 10, 2011

WonderCon Artist Alley Location REVEALED!!!

My WonderCon Artist Alley Location this year will be AA-143! It's official folks! I will be at the Con in name only, but will be promoting some Obsidian Studios stuff there at the show. People can get their hands on White Ninja Guy: One Shot, which will be debuting the official and public introduction to Obsidians' flagship character White Ninja Guy. This book will be signed by me, and limited to a FINAL 50 copies! After this Con is over, and the issues are all sold, I will no longer be selling this comic! Also at this con, I will be selling copies of my 2010 sketchbook; Introducing: The Sketches of Ian Walker. I am looking forward to this event and getting hard copies of my publications out there to you all. Along with my original art pieces, I will be selling pre-made sketchcards, fan art prints, and other promotional materials related to future Obsidian Studios projects. 

I am also doing a promotion right now for you potential Moonwatchers out there. Here is the scoop... I have t-shirts made over on Zazzle, which is my Obsidian Studios Merchandise store. (link is in the top links area on the main blog page). I am doing a promotion right now, letting everyone know, that if you buy a shirt, and wear the shirt at the Con, and come over to my table with it on, then you will get a FREE FULL COLOR 8.5 x 11 Commission from me of one character of your choice. This is something I'm doing to show my appreciation for all your support. So I would love to see some folks sporting Obsidian there at the show!

April is going to be an exciting month in general, and I can't wait to get out there and let you folks see it all! Can't wait to see and meet you all! Talk with you soon at the show!

No comments: