Monday, January 21, 2013

The Swaggernauts Webcomic - February 1, 2013

Hey everyone, just wanted to send out an update about the Swaggernauts project. There is a lot of amazing progress going on right now, and I am proud to say that the webcomic is ready to go live, and we have a release date for the webcomic! The comic will be released on various websites to try and get it seen by as many people as possible. A special thanks to Dallas Hoisington who allowed me to have some space on his site to publish my webcomic. His stuff can be seen over at FreakAnimes.com.

Here take a look at a few pics of the process that I am doing for the comic book. The amazing work is being done by myself and my amazing colorist Steven Lisefski out in New Jersey. I can't wait to finish this incredible project with him. I'm having so much fun with this book and finally a huge accomplishment for me as a comic book artist as this is my very first official and full project.

I can't wait to see what you guys think of the comic and the first issue that you will see all online! Talk to you folks really soon!




No comments: