Monday, February 20, 2012

Power Girl in Watercolor



Hey guys, I just wanted to share something that I finished up tonight. For the first time, I have finished and completed a watercolor painting piece. I am very proud of it. I decided to go with a very simple style, that being my cartoon style for this one, because I wasn't confident enough to do anything that would be too crazy. I promised myself that I would expand in my art, and one of the mediums that I had been busting in my head back and forth was the medium of watercolor.

Granted, I don't have the space, and that was one of my excuses for a really long time. But today I went to the art store, bought some Pentel Watercolors, and got out my watercolor paper and put it to use. I just decided to jump in instead of examining and preparing like I normally do. And I think that this piece ended up looking really good! Let me know what you guys think of it will you!?

This is up for sale in my Blogspot art store. You can click the link at the top of the page!

Talk to you soon!
Ian W.

No comments: