Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Yes, it has begun! The mad dash to getting all my goals completed. I have a month to finish and I am already on the right track I think. I have been working hard on designing my current website at StudioWOnline.net, and soon there will be some new artwork, and I am hoping that I will have the new gallery up by the end of the week! This artwork will be exclusive to the site, and won't be up on Deviant or Artican until the end of the month.

I have also begun work on WhiteNinjaGuy.com. Well, not the actual work, but I did buy the domain name and webspace. So once Studio W is done, then on to White Ninja Guy.com. I have to say, I am really excited, and I am loving how things are moving. They are going steadily and at a good pace. Now to find the balance between real life stuff, job hunting, and house duties as well. It's a challenge, but it's all getting done. I have some new sketch cards that I am really excited about. These cards will be up on my gallery at the Studio W site. Anyway, that is all I have to say right now. Thanks to you all who are keeping up with me for being so patient.

Be back later...

No comments: