Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Testing... 1-2-3... Testing...

So... I found out how much of a dork face I am. Well at least to a certain extent. I had made a sample copy of my new sketchbook coming out at the end of September. It's funny how you miss certain things during the preparation of something you are so excited about. There are a few things in the book that need to be redone. I put a 'villain' in the book, I accidentally made the cover image too big, and there are some image problems. These are small fixes, but once changed and redone, I can say that I will be able to bring out the book in full swing. With any luck, I can start pre-orders for the sketchbook in the middle of the month.

Other than those small things, the book is great! Everything looks good, and now I know what the rest of you all will be getting soon. Once this sketchbook is completed, I will begin work on the White Ninja Guy web comic, and the Studio W website. That will then be one thing off of the check list!

Be back later...

No comments: